Timeline - Date Balloon

Hi guys,

first of all, great work!

And second, i think a found a little bug when you look at the dateballoon at the timeline shortcode (not the post timeline!) > http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/theme/shortcodes/content-elements/#timeline

The Balloon on the right side looks wrong:

Can you fix this? :)

Br
Chris

Comments

• Hi Chris,

to fix arrows place, please use the following css:
    .timeline_items li:nth-child(2n) h3 span::after { border-right-color: #f8f8f8; border-width: 5.5px 5.5px 5.5px 0; left: -5px; right: auto; }
    and of course we will fix it with next theme update as well.

Thanks!
  • Hi guys,

ok thanks, works fine.

Br
    Chris
  • edited November 2016
    Thanks, with your code suggestion i changed the color of the date label's border arrow (on the left side of date label):

.timeline_items li:nth-child(2n) h3 span::after { border-right-color: #000; border-width: 5.5px 5.5px 5.5px 0; left: -5px; right: auto; }

But how can I fix the color of arrow on date label's right side? In the image example above it's the date label "29.12." I tried it with this code, but there seems to be something wrong

.timeline_items li:nth-child(2n+1) h3 span::before { border-left-color: #000; border-width: 5.5px 5.5px 5.5px 0; right: -5px; left: auto; }
  • @tossn To change this arrow color, please use the following css:
    .date_label::after, .timeline_items li h3 span::after { border-left-color: #000 !important; }