Removing Featured Image from Single Portoflio Page (where to post CSS in Muffin Builder)

Hi guys, 

I'm building my website and by reading your forum I've seen that it's possible to prevent the Feautured Image from showing on Single Portfolio Page, correct? 

I'm using the Muffin Builder. Where do I place the CSS? Is it this one?: .single-portfolio .single-photo-wrapper { display: none !important; }

I also wanted to know, how do I prevent from the little gray table showing (even if I put nothing, it still shows Date (the grey table that shows clients, website, etc..). 

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon, 

Filipe

Comments

• Hi Filipe,

each custom css should be pasted in Theme options > Layout > Custom CSS & JS > Custom CSS section.

About 2nd question, please send us url to page where you got this grey table and we'll help.

• :D First of all, thanks for the swift reply! Below is what I've done but I also wanted to ask, is there anyway to have instead of /portfolio-item/.... I could have /ministries/.... This website will be for a church, so it looks kind of strange when Portfolio Item shows up on the address. 

http://new.hbcbeirut.org/portfolio-item/learning-support-project

Seems to have worked (i pasted a compilation of CSS that I found on the forums to delete things that I didn't want. This is what I use (I only want it to affect Portfolio Single Page. Please tell me if there is anything wrong: 

.single-portfolio .single-photo-wrapper { display: none !important; }
    .single-portfolio #Subheader { display: none !important; }
    .project-description { display: none; } 
  • /portfolio-item/ label can be changed in Theme options > Getting started > Portfolio section.

Above css looks fine. We do not see anything wrong there.
  • Thanks, worked perfectly!