Pingdom Performance Grade 100: Perfect Score for Betheme

Most users use this forum to share their issues and get help.

For a change I thought it would be helpful for other users to know how well-designed and powerful the theme is, even for those who aren't too technically savvy.

After upgrading to the latest version of Betheme, I tried the Pingdom Website Speed Test.
http://www.mbacrystalball.com/

Here are the results:
http://pasteboard.co/84a2NToHl.png

A perfect 100 score for performance grade!

I tried searching on the internet to see if there were other theme developers or users who had mentioned about getting a perfect score, and I couldn't find anything relevant.

Hats off to the Betheme development team for creating a solid, high-quality product.

Comments

• We all have no doubt that the theme is coded just perfect itself but you gonna lose point as soon as you start using photos, plugins etc.. 

• Hey @skatmcb,

it's pleasure to hear such nice words ab out BeTheme and our team :) Yes, we put a lot of time into this theme and code to make is as fast as possible. And we do not advertise as the fastest because of a simple reason - many users are installing many different, weird plugins and then trying to blame us for the site speed while we no influence on it. Approach the developer to building a website has huge impact on page speed. So far, installed plugins record was something about 150 and they guy was trying to blame us for page speed but when have took closer into site, we noticed that some of the plugins he installed, were just so terrible. And this is the main reason why we do not advertise any page speed as some people just do not understand that we can not have any impact on their extra plugins and stuff.

But we are glad to know that you understand it very well and were able to achieve great speed result :)

Thanks!

@shomix This is exactly what we explained above. We have no influence to images or plugins. We can be responsible for our code only.
  • edited December 2016
    muffingroup 
    Ofc I completely understand that's my cost for using those plugins and this is why I started with saying " We all have no doubt that the theme is coded just perfect itself "

• @shomix Sure, we really appreciate it :)
  • edited December 2016
    @muffingroup

It's natural for the problems to get more attention and the good aspects of a product to get drowned in the avalanche of issues.

Which is why, even if you don't advertise it as a primary feature (wise decision!), you can surely highlight unusual and interesting results such as this along with the appropriate disclaimer.

If it helps in your marketing efforts, you have my permission to use my website (on your blog or other sites) as a case study where a user has accomplished something interesting with minimal effort, purely by following best practices for Wordpress sites (like using less plugins).
  • Thanks @skatmcb for permission :) We will be using your site as an example then.
  • @muffingroup Sure, go ahead with it.

One little request. I'd appreciate it if you can send a message to my inbox listing the page URLs where you've used my site as an example. I can check it and let you know if there's anything on the page that I'm not comfortable with.

Would you be able to do that?
  • @skatmcb We did not used it anywhere yet but if we do, we will send you such message. For now, we have plan to present it to all users who are trying to blame theme for their speed results.