SHOPPING CART POSITION

Hi, I wanted to know how I could make the shopping cart not be all the way to the far right, instead, I want it right beside the menu options.

I recently added the top bar and wanted the slogan and link (USA/INTERNATIONAL SITE & GO TO CANADIAN SITE) to be in full width so I changed the Menu to "Full Width (for layout: Full Width)" but I only want the very top bar to be full width and the menu options including the shopping cart to be in boxed layout like the rest of the site....or if there is a way to just position the shopping cart right beside the menu again that would be great.

www.elisbodyshop.com

Thanks!

Comments

• Hey,

we are sorry but we do not have any css solution to move cart icon and this requires files customization.

Thanks.
  • edited January 2017
    ok I just removed it all together.
    Next question...why doesn't the slogan show up on mobile view? "GO TO CANADIAN SITE" shows up but "USA/INTERNATIONAL SITE" doesn't show up....and is there a way to make the text smaller for the top bar on mobile view?

www.elisbodyshop.com
  • There is not enough space in header on mobile in our personal opinion and that's why we are hiding slogan on mobile but if you don't care, you can use the following css to display it:
    #Action_bar .contact_details li.slogan { display: block !important; }
    But to make it smaller on mobile, you need to use:
    @media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
        #Action_bar .contact_details li { font-size: 10px !important; }
        #Action_bar .social-menu li a { font-size: 10px !important; }
    }