Set static picture instead of revoltuion slider at the exact same positioning?

is that possible? I tried it in the header but then the menu is overlapping the picture and i didnt find out how position the picture exactly where the menu stops.. please help! thank you

Comments

• Hi,

yes, it is possible. To do this, you need to go to page edition and use Featured Image option on the right hand side. But also, make sure you don't have Minimalist option set under Theme options > Header & Subheader > Header section.
  • hi Ive done that, but still the menu is overlapping the picture. maybe you can have a look here.

www.ks-tech.at (home the picture with the oven and the gleaming part)
  • also please the same applies for the last picture before the footer, if i am not adding this picture as single rev. slider it won't show up on full screen and is not ending where the footer starts. what can i do? 
  • Ok, so if above solution does not work, you need to use the following custom css instead:
    body:not(.template-slider) #Header_wrapper {
        background-position: center 80px;
    }
  • sorry not working neither, wheter if i publish the picture as featured image nor as header image. i tried copy paste the css into the page and also in general css under be-theme options. please also advise about the problem on with the bottom rev. slider
  • But as you can see on https://snag.gy/4zZcRo.jpg it works fine. Header backgrounds start just under the header. So if it doesn't look the same on your side, it means it's because of cache.

In reference to your 2nd question, we have no idea what you mean. What image, what slider? The footer looks fine and we do not see anything wrong there.
  • Hi There,

now i see the Problem: the Header is cutting the Picture so the starting Point is fine now, but how can i make the Header bigger so it Shows me the full Picture?

Also the picutre above the footer (with the 5 different colours) is right now embedded as Revolution slider, but i want to do it as a Picture which is shown always in widescreen. How can i do that?

• Ok, so if you want to increase header's background section, you need to use the following css:
    body:not(.template-slider) #Header { min-height: 400px !important; }
    In reference to 2nd question, you can put it there using section's background. But please remember to put Placeholder item inside this section because otherwise empty section won't show.
  • so now it is almost perfetc (htank you for hints i hided now the header image and set it both with sections background.

The only thing which is looking a little silly is the distance (white space) between the header menu and the picture. is it possible to shrink the height of the minimalist header without header image a little?
  • This is content padding and to remove it you need to disable content padding option under Theme options > Global > Advanced section.