Margins not working on wraps

Hey,

the margins you can set for wraps do not apply. This is because there is no style that says so. You have that style for columns (for example: ".column-margin-50px.column { margin-bottom: 50px !important;}"), however the wraps don't get the class ".column".

So either add styles for the wraps (.column-margin-50px.wrap { margin-bottom: 50px !important;}), or add the class column to all wraps.

Kind regards
Daniel

Comments

• Hi Daniel,

not sure what exactly you would like to do but you have Padding option included into each WRAP item so maybe this option will be useful enough for your needs.

Thanks!
  • Hey,

thanks for your reply.

To recreate this, just create a wrap and set its margin bottom to 50px. Now check the page. The wrap will instead have its default margin. The wrap gets the class "column-margin-50px", but no css actually handles wraps with this class.

Why? Well that is, what i tried to explain in my first post, it is just a bug you can simply fix by following what I wrote.

It has been a while, since I first posted this, but the issue still persists in version 16.7

Kind regards
    Daniel
  • edited February 2017
    Let me try to make it easier to understand:

This is what your base.css looks like from row 486 to row 492:

/* set in item options */

.column-margin-0px.column { margin-bottom: 0 !important;}

.column-margin-10px.column { margin-bottom: 10px !important;}

.column-margin-20px.column { margin-bottom: 20px !important;}

.column-margin-30px.column { margin-bottom: 30px !important;}

.column-margin-40px.column { margin-bottom: 40px !important;}

.column-margin-50px.column { margin-bottom: 50px !important;}

And here is what it should look like:

/* set in item options */

.column-margin-0px.column, .column-margin-0px.mcb-wrap { margin-bottom: 0 !important;}

.column-margin-10px.column, .column-margin-10px.mcb-wrap { margin-bottom: 10px !important;}

.column-margin-20px.column, .column-margin-20px.mcb-wrap { margin-bottom: 20px !important;}

.column-margin-30px.column, .column-margin-30px.mcb-wrap { margin-bottom: 30px !important;}

.column-margin-40px.column, .column-margin-40px.mcb-wrap { margin-bottom: 40px !important;}

.column-margin-50px.column, .column-margin-50px.mcb-wrap { margin-bottom: 50px !important;}

Please ignore the <br> tags, not sure why they get displayed.

Wether you would want to use .wrap or .mcb-wrap is up to you, both would fix this issue.

Kind Regards

Daniel
  • The option you can see on http://pasteboard.co/vSq1M9K5m.png is for the items inside wrap and not for the wrap itself so it works exactly the way it should.