Header graphic - slider or no?

I've set the Header style so the navigation is at the total top - and that's fine. However, I just want a single static banner image under it.  I don't see a why to remove the slider "space" - and I can't figure out what slider exactly is supposed to be used there anyways - as there are two sliders, and they both apparently require purchase to use them???? That can't be right???

Is there a way to disable the slider space, so I can use a single static image? or am I supposed to use a single slide on a slider in that place??  Help!

Comments

• Hi,

sliders bundled into package, does not require purchase. These are included and works fine so we don't get your point. Of course, you can remove slider and use static image if you want. Slider, can be easily disabled under Page Options section.
  • I have two sliders I see in my Dashboard:  LayerSlider WP and Slider Revolution. Both are Inactive and I can't do anything with them until they're activated, which I can't do without a purchase code, apparently. I've tried every way I can to use these, but I can't until they're Activated.
  • I'd be happy to use either one with a single slide, but I can't seen to find where on the Home page in the editor the slider is implemented? 
  • OK, so I think I may be onto part of the problem, The Envato purchase code sent to me (debfd7d4-0d71-4b4a-8394-8d800afd5ca6) appears to fit the format they want, but i'm being told that the code is invalid. Any ideas why??? 
  • Like we said above, you don't need any purchase code and plugins bundled into package, just works and doesn't need any additional actions. So please explain, what exactly does not work? We need more specified information than just "i can't do anything with them". So please explain what problem you have with its usage and we will try to help you.

We also suggest, to read Rev slider doc https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-revolution-documentation/
  • The issue is that I can't build a slide, because the slider plugin has not been activated. It requires that I activate the plugin using a purchase code. The purchase code from Envato when I bought the Theme is not working. I'm being told that the purchase code is invalid, and that I must buy one from the plugin source.
  • But this is not true. You can build slides without purchase code of course. Please explain why you think you need to buy a plugin? Do you get any notice or what? Please help us to understand your problem.
  • You're totally correct. Because I was seeing the message that the plugin was not activated, I didn't even try to build a slide. I did that and now see what I was expecting to. My apologies.