AMP Plugin not working

Hi There,
Currently, I am using Be-Theme in my site (localknowledge.ae). Recently I have install AMP plugin ( https://www.screencast.com/t/kLWCtgiiE7q ) in my wordpress site, after installing I checked it in different tools for AMP work it shows no result found related to AMP. I have checked this AMP plugin in other Theme then its working perfectly. It is pleasure for me if you guide me how to enable AMP in my site by using this Be-Theme.

I would be really grateful if you could answer fast.

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

Unfortunately we did not test this plugin on our theme, and therefore we do not support it. We really cannot help you with this issue, you have to understand that we cannot test every plugin.

thanks
  • edited February 2017
    @localk, I had the same issue with amp. My blog posts contained only the title and feature image but no body text.

Are you using muffin builder for your blog posts?

If yes, the solution is simple. Just click 'builder > seo' button to copy text into wp editor. Save. And then click 'hide content' button and save again to remove duplicate content. Now your amp posts should render.
  • @eepstudio, Are you using AMP or it works without AMP plugin?. What is the name of AMP plugin which supports BeTheme?
  • @localk I use the same AMP plugin you posted in your image with BeTheme. My problem was that the AMP posts were empty. The way to fix it was by following those two steps. If that doesn't work, it might be that you have a different issue.