responsive submenu plus symbol hard to see

I would like to change the color of the symbol "+" which is used to expand a submenu in responsive mode, or change the symbol "+" in a different one to make it more visible.
how do I do this?
Here the webpage (to be seen on mobile): http://ssc.aurora.nl/wp/?page_id=2529

Comments

• Hi,
    Please delete the CSS that you made regarding the symbols and paste this code 
    @media only screen and (max-width: 1239px){
    #Top_bar #menu ul li.submenu .menu-toggle {

color: #ffa933 !important;
    opacity: 1 !important;
    }}
  • it doesn't matter, I solved it as follow:
    #Top_bar #menu ul li.submenu .menu-toggle { color: black !important; font-weight: bold !important; background-color: white !important; } 
  • edited March 2017
    Hi, thanks for your code. I implemented it, but the effect that gives is for all toggles use #ffa933.
    While for my color code, #ffa933 shall be used only for active menu links.
  • Another issue is for the sticky menu... in normal size page (no responsive), the  #ffa933 for the active link menu is lost when you scroll the page and the menu becomes sticky.
    Any solution about this?
  • Sorry, still me....
    Now the  #ffa933 color for the active link menu stays there when you scroll the page and the menu becomes sticky.... but is lost if you are in a submenu and then you scroll.
    Any idea on how to keep #ffa933 color on sticky menu also for submenu?
    Thanks in advance for your reply.
  • I don't quite understand, everything looks fine here. Could you explain it with a screenshot?
  • Mainly the situation is as follows:
    1. if you click on "Satellite Management" submenu of the "Service" menu item, you land on a page where the "Service" item of the menu still has #ffa933 color (which is what I want).
    2. Then, as soon as you scroll down and the menu becomes sticky, you loose the #ffa933 color on the "Service" item of the menu.
    (with screenshots is bit difficult to represent)
    Please note that this is occurring only when you navigate pages which are accessible via submenu items.

Hope the problem is more understandable now.
    Again, thanks in advance for your reply.
  • Ok, try this css 
    #menu .menu > li.current-menu-parent > a {
    color:#ffa933 !important;
    }
  • Thanks! It is working :)