Demo import

Hello,

congrats for your awesome theme. I have imported the Bio demo but it was not imported correctly.
Where is the bio.zip archive located, that i should import in layer slider?

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• Its is urgent since the site needs to be online asap, so i would appreciate a fast reply.

Thanks in advance
  • Update your theme to 17.4
    This is called pre-build websites now, not demo.

What do you mean by not imported correctly.
  • Hello,

We are already running the latest version. 

Pre-built pages are missing, menu also,  and  home page is not the same with the pre-built bio website.

I suppose this has to do with bio.zip that i didnt find in my purchased files. (?)

So, i would like to repeat the question: "Where is the bio.zip archive located, that i should import in layer slider?"

P.S. Tried to update layer slider and we got the message "update package is missing"

• We only include revolution slider demos that are located in the package you download from ThemeForest. All of our demos are made on revolution slider. The layerslider update will be avalible with the latest update of betheme (friday)

For the pre build website issue:

please go to theme folder, create php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us link to that file so we can have a look on your server settings. The problem is probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page