get control about the image sizes

Hey,
this is my project page : 45seconds.de
i want to create a page look like this : salz-berlin.de

I have three types of image sizes : square, rectangle, and one with a large height. (third picture in the first row)
I Tried to create it with the content builder, but it really looks very bad, how can i get the clean look like on the salz page ?
How i can regulate the image sizes ? at the normal image tool at the content builder i can put in the px size for width and height, but i need the hover box.

regards

Comments

• Hi,
    To change the size of the images please navigate to theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>featured image
    There set the desired image size. Remember to read the notice at the bottom of the page regarding thumbnail regeneration.
    thanks
  • Hey, please look at my site:

I don't want to have the same width of all images.
    And there Is another problem, the images don't float together like a puzzle. Please look at the page than you understand what I mean.
  • Please try to disable all plugins first and see if it helps.
  • I don't use any plugins....
  • Go to theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>portfolio. there set the style and the page you want the portolfio to be displayed. This is a standard page, not a proftolio page.
  • The portfolio type can't give me the features I need. every picture must change the picture with hover.

So I have to build it with the muffin builder... right ? 
    Please tell me how I can do it that the pictures are floating together ? 

• I can move the wrap up but this is not responsive... so I need a solution that this is responsive..
  • Every element is responsive, you must be placing an image with fixed dimensions. You have to build a portfolio page with the muffin builder. If you do not know how please install another wordpress and import betheme prebuild website there with the portfolio and see how does it look there.