Header Image

I am trying to add a header image to be in the background in the header background for pages that do not have a slideshow.  You can see in my screenshots that i have an image in the options but it's not appearing on the page.  Even if i put a feature image on an individual page to override default, it's still blank.   It doesn't appear.

The Subheader image appears just fine.  But not the Main header image.

I have tried everything, but it's not working.

I am using Transparent header. 

How can i get this to work?

Header Screenshot:

Subheader Screenshot:

Page Screenshot:  You can see the header image is blank, eventhough i have an image set to display.  What am i doing wrong?

Comments

• I have tried all kinds of different combinations of headers, boxed, full width....you name it, i have tried it.  Nothing works.  Minimalist, On, OFF, etc...nothing.

Even on the individual pages.  Still nothing.

I hope you can help.  Maybe i am missing something really simple.
  • Could you please send us a link to your website, we know these options are quite sonfusing, but we need to check the code first to know how to help.
    thanks
  • Here is the link to the website i am building:  http://608.c2c.myftpupload.com/

• You said you have turned off minimalist, try using the options minimalist without header space. This will fix the problem.
  • I have tried that and the page title goes up on top/overlaps the menu and logo. Is there a bug in the theme?

What if I want to keep the header and put an image in there. It doesn't work either.

Is there a conflict/bug here in the theme.
  • DinDin
    edited April 2017
    I have created a user for you to test for yourself and see if there is a bug somewhere.  The header image does not load.  I have minimalist Default/Off right now.  If i turn minimalist on or even minimalist with no padding it does the same thing by moving the page title up in behind the menu.  I have transparent header on.

Login: http://608.c2c.myftpupload.com/wp-admin
    user: muffin
    pw: ###

Please have a look and see that it's not working properly.

I want a header image and it's not working.

I even tried the version without the header by turning minimalist ON like you mentioned and the page title overlaps with the menu.  See below.

So the header image doesnt work and minimalist doesn't work properly either.

Header Settings:

How the page displays with minimalist ON:
  • Hi,
    I changed it, you just have to go to theme options>header&subheader>subheader ans set the top padding. it is 130px now. Minimalist is on
  • I'm very confused.  What about the header image? 
    I want a different header image for each page by using the feature image on each page.  The feature image option doesnt work with minimalist off.  The header image doesn't work at all.  How can i get the header image to work please.

I want a header as well as a subheader (both).  How do i get that to work:?

• It started working.  Disregard.  Not sure what happened.
  • I changed it, This is what I did
    Ok so, you have selected the transparent header in theme options>gllobal>general
    Now it works, if you want to select and image per page just use the featured image, if not the main image you have set will be loaded.