Use multiple pre built websites

Hi,
is there an option to use multiple pre built websites?

i am currently running the launch pre built demo and want to switch to a fuller one-page demo build. Is this possible?

Br
Markus

Comments

• Hi,
    You can only use one pre-build website at a time.

• so there's no chance to have one pre-build running website running while i am creating new page with another pre-build layout?

does a chosen prebuild website affect the options and possibilities of a new page?
  • I do not understand, this is a prebuild website. Pages are a part of a prebuild website.
  • Hi,

currently i am using the prebuild website "launch". Parallel to this website i'd like to have another page using another prebuild layout. is this possible?

BR
  • If you want to import just one page from other demo on your current site, you should create an extra/additional WP instance under sub-domain or sub-folder for example, do the import of the demo you like and use Import/Export option which is in the right bottom corner of Muffin Builder. With that option, you can export content from one demo to an existing site.
  • and every setting and content will be included by the import/export feature within the builder?
  • Only the content from the muffin builder with the filled data will be copied. Basically you will copy the layout with the content.