I need some help with Rev Slider using Youtube single video > Mobile + Black gap in the beginning..

Hi there! Hope you're doing great.

I need some help with Rev Slider using Youtube single video:
  1. how can we show regular image slider under mobile Mobile?
  2. or can we show video too?
  3. How to fix Black gap in the beginning? we used fade out included in original video clip uploaded into youtube?
This is the staging site where you can see and suggest about current questions. Please let us know and we'll provide login access upon need.

Thank you in advance,
Andrea - Sunshine Studio LLC

Comments

• Hi,
    What you are asking for it how to set up revolution slider to display a video. it is pretty simple, you create a new slider, select youtube video, fill all the fields and thats it. There are also option on the right.
    thanks
  • Hello there,

I did manage to upload a youtube video from our Channel / ID using API Youtube.
    I would like you to help us:

1. Remove the black blank gap of about 2 second or more that shows in the beginning?
    2. How can I show Photo Slider under Mobile?
    Please only answer to questions number 1 and 2.

Best,
    Andrea
  • Hi,
    In the revolution slider, when you edit the slider with the youtube, there is a poster image, this image will appear until the video is loaded.
    thanks
  • Ok thanks this solves question one perfectly!
    Please answer question #2 following:

2. How can I show Photo Slider under Mobile?

Thank you in advance.
    Andrea
  • As I told you, if you select a video slider, you have to wait a little until the video is shown. There cannot be two slider on top of each other. The poster image should show before the video is buffered or if the video does not start, for some reason.
  • Yes understood. But what about on Mobile? What will it show?

Thanks again,
    Andrea
  • Yes, revolution slider opens videos on mobile. Only our section video background have the video disabled on mobile.
  • Ok great! Thanks