Menu/Mobile

Hi,

I have three issues I am trying to resolve.  Here is my webpage: www.primalmethods.net

1)  How do I make the menu icon red instead of white.  I have changed things within betheme options- colors with no success.
2)  How do I decrease the font on mobile?  The headline: Unleash your potential" is too big on mobile.  I have the box checked for this to be decreased with in the betheme options>responsive
3)  Is there a way to add a facebook icon to the main menu I currently have?

Thank you.

Comments

• I am looking to change the menu color for the mobile option.  Since it is white, it disappears when there is a white background.

• Hi,
    You cannot change any colors individually because you have a red skin enabled.

1. use this css
    .menu_wrapper .responsive-menu-toggle i {
    color:red !important;
    }
    2. I would write you custom css for this but I cannot target it. please add a custom class to this column.
    3. You can add a social icon to the menu, just add a custom link to your menu and in the name field type the icon tag <i class="icon-facebook></i>
  • When I enter the facebook icon tag code, the icon that comes up is the mobile menu one....what do I need to do to change this?

You can see this at: www.primalmethods.net

Thanks.
  • Well, it is not possible that it only shows up in the mobile menu. You must be doing something wrong. Please create the icon and lets us see it.

• Sorry, I meant the "mobile menu" icon is what pops up, instead of the facebook one....not that it only pops up on mobile.  I have the code inserted now.  You can see it in the menu here:  www.primalmethods.net
  • You need to edit the last menu item and fix the icons. You have 2 icons nested in one menu item, this is why it is not working. See screen: http://prntscr.com/f3i3nu
    thanks