Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Brandon demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Bulk Import from wp-csv
  • I need to import 1000 post from csv file into WordPress in Brandon theme I have created one post and want to duplicate that post so I have export csv file in which I have made a post using muffin builder and in that I have used some documents links which is related to that post in the same way I need to create more than 1000 post with same design and content which I have made with the help of muffin builder but in each content the document links and images links are different.I saw the muffin MySQL table wp_postmeta.meta_key == 'mfn-page-items' but it has encoded data so cant used that data for each post as each post is having different links of images and uploaded document.Plz show me the way in which I can use the same post with different images and documents links for making more than 1000 post by the use of wp-csv plugin.
    Plz help.
  • 1 Comment sorted by