Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Bretheon demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

404 page no longer being generated/created - 500 error instead
  • When there is a wrong url typed in the 404 page is no longer generated. I updated the theme and this is still happening. We had a customers site flooded so we installed some security stuff on the server. The thing is, I don't know when this started happening. It's run on IIS 7.5 - PHP 5.4.14 and we've never had problems until now. Any idea's? Not that many people find themselves at the 404 page, but we just changed the site massively and moved to the bretheon theme. So all of the search engines don't have the new pages yet. So right now this is pretty important as we get many hits on the 404 page. We own the servers so any ideas would help. The 404 pages work on the other wordpress sites that have them.
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • I fixed it. It was a custom 403 redirect we were using for 403 because there was a force ssl on the old site. While I have this open though......

I have another question.

How do I make pages for status codes with the theme? Like there is the 404 page. How would I make a page for 403 with your theme?