Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. Check FAQ on Themeforest.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration.

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.
Doover Menu
  • I would like to use different menus for different pages. I see the only way to do this is using the Doover menu which only displays the submenu pages, or using the custom menu which is the menu you would be stuck with on every page.
    1st is the a way to make the Doover menu expandable. Currently it link to the children pages and the parent page menu item disappears. So one would have to go to the original header menu t navigate back or hit the back button. In other words, while navigating a doover menu, I would like to see the pages and sub-pages in the menu.
    2nd is there a way to use different custom menus on different pages?
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • Very disappointing. The theme looks great when doing the demo, but unfortunately after really getting into the nitty gritty with it, it starts to lack luster and you start having buyers remorse. There are definitely more themes out there with better bang for the buck.
  • First of all it is not an imagined feature. Several websites utilize multiple expandable menus within their templates. Secondly, I will admit the theme is a good theme, however what was disappointing was that I expected more out of the theme, and found out it couldn't do it once I got deeper into it, along with your customer service responses to me and what I have seen in forums this was the dissapointment. I may have missed it, but I don't believe the theme stated either way whether it supported multiple menus. Other people have asked the question in the forums and apparently found out after purchasing. Also, during my initial research it was a little frustrated when I would query a question and in order to find that answer I had to register within the muffingroup doover forums. In order to do this I had to have purchased it. Unless I am just missing something which I very well may be, as I am not a professional web designer nor are the majority of the people looking to purchase templates, I think it makes it a little more difficult to find out more detailed features of your products before purchasing them. 
    I think you are taking my criticism a little too personal judging from your responses. Overall you guys have some really great looking themes which is why I chose to purchase one from you. I would suggest working on your customer service and make things a little easier to find answers in your forums to pre-screeners.

Thanks

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multilingual WordPress Limuso Premium Wordpress Theme Kora Premium Wordpress Theme Bretheon Premium Wordpress Theme Tisson Premium Wordpress Theme Caffeine Responsive Wordpress Theme Pindol Premium Wordpress Theme Nollie Premium Wordpress Theme Almet - Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme