Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Kora demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Problem with "Custom Post Types"
  • Hi.

I try to user your template together with the WordPress plug-in "Einsatzverwaltung" (URL: https://wordpress.org/plugins/einsatzverwaltung/).

But the author of the plug-in told me, that your theme is not able to handle "Custom Post Types". Is that true?

Cause any other free theme, like twenty fifteen, is able to handle this. So I can not image that a purchased theme, from professional authors can not handle such a simple thing.

Can you help me with this problem?
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hi,

you are right, the only problem was that you did not stick to the "official" Structure of WordPress Themes (https://developer.wordpress.org/files/2014/10/wp-template-hierarchy.jpg).

Because the Plug-in tried to find a file called "archive.php". But now it works, cause I've created a page by my self.

Now there is only one thing. I would like to add a Sidebar to the archive page, but I don't know how.

The Sourcecode looks like this now:

<?php
    /**
     * Template Name: Einsätze
     * @package Kora
     * @author Muffin Group
     */

get_header();

?>

<!-- #Content -->
    <div id="Content" class="subpage">
        <div class="container">

<?php
    global $wp_query;
    $q = $wp_query->query;
    ?>

<h2 class="entry-title"><?php echo (is_numeric($q['year']) ? " ".$q['year'] : "" ); ?></h2>

<?php echo '<p style="width:100%; text-align:center;">' . do_shortcode('[einsatzjahre]') . '</p>';
    echo do_shortcode('[einsatzliste jahr='.$q['year'].']');
    ?>

</div>
    </div>

<?php get_footer(); ?>
    What do I've to insert in the code to see a sidebar? Usually I would do this with your nice content builder, but this is not an option.

Thanks a lot for your support.
  • Please sign in to see answear!