Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Tisson demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Revolution slider coding 1_1 to 2_1 at - www.ilookmystyle.com.au
  • Thank you so much for your help

Q. I made the slider responsive  with code referencing slider as below BUT

@media only screen and (min-width: 479px) and (max-width: 766px) {
     #rev_slider_1_1, #rev_slider_1_1_wrapper { width:420px; height:300px;}
    #mfn-rev-slider{padding-bottom:0px!important;}       
                   }                       
    @media only screen and (min-width: 0px) and (max-width: 478px) {
    #rev_slider_1_1, #rev_slider_1_1_wrapper { width:300px; height:300px;}

Then made a new slider but could see on inspection of the code I have to change the 1_1 to 2_1

Can you explain this as to why the slider code needed to be edited as below, is it because there is a second slider or what???

Thanks so much
    Maxwell

Needed to add the code below to the CSS

@media only screen and (min-width: 767px) and (max-width: 959px) {
                           #rev_slider_2_1, #rev_slider_2_1_wrapper { width:727px; height:300px;}

#mfn-rev-slider{padding-bottom:0px!important;}       
    #Footer {
        margin: 0 auto;
        width: 727px;                  
    }                       
    @media only screen and (min-width: 479px) and (max-width: 766px) {
     #rev_slider_2_1, #rev_slider_2_1_wrapper { width:420px; height:300px;}
    #Footer {
        margin: 0 auto;
        width: 420px;   
    }

• 2 Comments sorted by
  • I guess the bit I don't understand was why did 1_1 work on the first slider I made but I could see 2_1 being called on the second slider, is that because it is slider number 2 or is there some other reason involved.
    More important is my latest problem (Major)