Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Tisson demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Sidebar position
  • Hi,

I have searched the forum but found nothing that solves my problem with the position of the sidebar. When I view this page on my mac I see the sidebar correctly positioned on the right side. When I view the same page on a PC sidebar is pushed to the bottom of the page. 

How can I fix this problem?
  • 8 Comments sorted by
  • The menu on the right shows correctly on mac. I've tried deactivating all plugins, and I chose the search widget in the sidebar.

The menu is pushed to the bottom of the page on PC

• Hi,

thanks for your reply. First, I can't see any HTML erros in firefox.

I'm not sure why I don't have your classes, I did a straight installation and the only customization is CSS code provided here and inserted in the custom CSS under Appearance, theme options

.post h3 { font-size: 20px; }

#Subheader .sixteen .title { font-size: 20px; }

#Subheader .sixteen .title { background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.6); }
    #Header #logo { background: none !important; margin-left: 0px; padding: 0px 0px !important; }

#Header #logo { margin-top: -60px; }

.widget h3 a { font-size: 16px; }

img {max-width:80%}
  • Ok, nice answer, clear if not particularly friendly. Actually I did hire a website developer for this site, and rather than use the template as is it seems that some customization was done. I know how to install wordpress websites I just don't do code and that's why I tend to buy premium themes like this, which usually means not having to fix problems like this because I don't need to hire a web developer who usually if not always seems to mess up the template.

Actually, the advantage of installing wordpress and paying money for a premium theme is that almost anybody can do it.

So how about if I just reinstall the theme? To be absolutely clear, all I want is your theme exactly as you intended it to be (not as it is now having been messed up by a web developer), I don't need to customize it I just need it to work and I would greatly appreciate any suggestions from your part.

Thanks
  • Whatever, just for the record, I did not ask you to create or fix my website, I don't expect any favours and I'm certainly not blaming anyone but my web designer. Judging by the way you answer posts I'm not sure you understand what "good will" means, in most cases, all it takes is a friendly and cooperative attitude... not the case here.