SEO builder not working

The BeTheme SEO builder is not working. When I click the SEO builder button, I get the classic 'save the content'-message. Afterwards the editor where the html content should be placed, stays empty. What could be the problem? The website is situated in a WordPress multisite environment. The latest version of BeTheme is installed. And I also use the latest version of Yoast SEO.

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Hi,

please show us screenshot of what you mean because we do not understand where your problem exactly is.

Thanks!
  • Hello,

Here are some screenshots. Problem is that the data in the content blocks is not being translated to html in the content editor using the SEO builder button.

http://www.dbfact-webshop.be/wp-login.php

login: copywriter
    pass: Yoik6TNFEcni

Regular confirmation message after clicking the 'SEO builder' tab:

Editor stays empty:

'Text' tab not working neither

• Sorry but we completely do not understand your thoughts. Builder >> SEO option is reserved for Yoast possibilities like reading words (which is completely useless btw in our opinion) and this feature don't need html tags because the content from WP editor won't be visible nowhere at all. So if that's what you mean, everything works properly here and this is how this option supposed to work.