Under-Construction - Gravity Forms Issue

When using gravity forms shortcode for contact form, non-ajax method simply refreshes the page without the forms success message.  When using ajax method, preferred, ajax seems to reload the page content on top of existing content and form spinner never disappears and success/validation message never shows.  Basically, I can't use gravity forms on under construction page. 

Comments

• Hi,

please send us url to page where you got this plugin and we'll have a look on it.
  • I've imported a demo w/ 10.4 using parent theme and only necessary security plugins enabled. (tested w/ everything off except Gravity as well)

You can test the form prior to login, simply click submit and watch it refresh the page contents into the form area.

I also confirmed if I simply use a page with the "under construction" template chosen (see actual page Under Construction while logged in), the form works properly.

I will PM you the url and login.
  • Just sent you a message requesting a private way to send you creds, ty.
  • I see now that Gravity Forms won't work properly on the Under Construction page and it cl;early says this in the notes.  Not sure how I missed this but thank you nonetheless.

I'm also glad it still works for me to disable Under Construction but use the same Under Construction template as a page template and direct the WP site manually via WP Settings to that page when needed and VC/GF and other plugins seems to work just fine.