Merge 2 demo style

Dear Dev Team!

First of all I love your template, thank you for this great work!:)

I want to use your finance demo but instead of the full business man picture I would prefer your main demo site (default content) slider. After the slider I want to use the finance demo content with recently posted blog section (I can manage this last part).

I tried to import your finance demo and after this import your default content demo but it's created a total mess and I can't figure out how to copy a section from 1 demo site to another. I hope you can understand my problem, english is not my native language:/

Have a nice day!
Daniel

Comments

• Hi Daniel,

this works exactly as you wrote. After first import, you can not import another demo because previous settings will be overwritten by the settings that comes with new demo. Every demo, got own settings and that's why site is messed up if you try to import 2 different demos. In such case, we recommend to create test wp instance where you can import demos and check how some things were done. But please do not forget to clear test wp before each import with https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-reset/

Thanks!