nav button background color

I'm missing this somewhere. How can I remove the background color from behind the nav arrows in my rev slider at http://173.254.96.214/~bakersne/  ?

Thanks,
Rob

Comments

• Hi,

you can remove this background color within below css:
    .themebg, .pager .pages a:hover, .pager .pages a.active, .pager .pages span.page-numbers.current, .pager-single span::after, #comments .commentlist > li .reply a.comment-reply-link, .fixed-nav .arrow, #Filters .filters_wrapper ul li a:hover, #Filters .filters_wrapper ul li.current-cat a, .widget_categories ul, .Recent_posts ul li .desc::after, .Recent_posts ul li .photo .c, .widget_recent_entries ul li::after, .widget_mfn_menu ul li a:hover, .widget_mfn_menu ul li.current_page_item a, .widget_product_categories ul, div.jp-interface, #Top_bar a#header_cart span, .testimonials_slider .slider_images, .testimonials_slider .slider_images a::after, .testimonials_slider .slider_images::before, .slider_pagination a.selected, .slider_pagination a.selected::after, .tp-bullets.simplebullets.round .bullet.selected, .tp-bullets.simplebullets.round .bullet.selected::after, .tparrows.default, .tp-bullets.tp-thumbs .bullet.selected::after, .offer_thumb .slider_pagination a::before, .offer_thumb .slider_pagination a.selected::after { background-color: transparent !important; }
  • ok thanks. Strange though that is needed. I've never had that issue before with revolution slider. Do you think it's a theme conflict?
  • No, it's not a theme conflict. This may come from extra plugins or maybe from other custom css. But above css would help you with that one for sure.
  • edited December 2015
    OK that worked, but it is now also making the bullet for the current slide in the slider transparent, as you can see at http://173.254.96.214/~bakersne/

So how should I edit the css you gave me so that the active slide bullet shows up in the transparent. It used to be red, which is probably why the nav backgrounds were red.
  • We are sorry but this is unfortunately not possible.
  • I'm not sure I understand what is not possible. Are you saying that the CSS to remove the red background from the nav buttons will also make the live slide bullet transparent, and there's not way to fix that?
  • Sorry but now we do understand where the red background is as we do not see any. So until you won't explain on screenshot what exactly you want to do, we won't be sure if it's possible or not.
  • OK thanks. I'll just remove the arrows for now. I may come back with a screenshot if the client requests the arrows.