Tab transparent

Hi,

I need to make transparent the "Tab (horizontal - centered tab)" and change the font used in the title tabs, what CSS code should I use?

I'm using this:

.ui-tabs .ui-tabs-nav {
    background-image: none !important;
    border-width: 0px !important;
}

.ui-widget-content {
    background: none !important;
    border-width: 0px !important;
}

but I don't know how to make transparent the cards with the title and change the font of the title.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi,

please show us on screenshot what exactly you want to do and also please send us url to page where you want to do this and then we'll have a look on it.
  • This is a screenshot http://imgur.com/kNW9ct7, I'm working locally.

Thanks!
  • Thanks. But like we previously wrote, we need url to site where you want to do this.
  • As I said I'm working locally! Can you recreate the situation? Is it not complicated. Paste also my CSS code.

BeTheme last version + One Page option active + Tab (horizontal - centered tab).
  • We don't need to re-create it because we know which what may possibly work but it's just wasting time when we give you css that works on our side but it does not work on your side as for example you did something wrong, changed, used extra plugins or did something completely else. There is hundreds of factors why css which works on our side may do not work on yours. This is the reason why we ask for the url always. We are giving you css that works on our side. However, if this won't work on your side, we won't be able to help at all until you will not provide url.
    .ui-tabs .ui-tabs-nav { background-image: none !important; }
    .ui-tabs .ui-tabs-nav li.ui-tabs-selected::after, .ui-tabs .ui-tabs-nav li.ui-state-active::after { background: transparent !important; }
    .accordion .question .answer, .ui-tabs .ui-tabs-panel, .ui-tabs .ui-tabs-nav li.ui-state-active a, .ui-tabs .ui-tabs-nav li.ui-tabs-selected::after, .ui-tabs .ui-tabs-nav li.ui-state-active::after, .tabs_vertical.ui-tabs .ui-tabs-nav li.ui-state-active a { background: transparent !important; }
  • Perfect, thanks!