Keep 'static' header, also when scrolling

Hi, I was wandering: is there an option or a theme within be where I can have a 'static' header:
Like with BeHandmade > If you scroll down the centered logo with manu underneath goes away, and a small menubar with logo on left remains.
Is there a way, where we can 'always' keep the centered logo + menu underneath?

Please inform

thankzz

Comments

• Hi,

no, this is unfortunately not possible because assumption of sticky header is to be as small as possible because the content is more important than header. That's the reason, why we do not have an option to keep the logo and menu the same as in main header.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Ok, thanks. Another question: Are all themes with a one-page layout, scrolling down all the way. Or can you make like 'static' pages in one view? Do you understand? So I have a page that fits in -uh- a page :) and I do not have to scroll down? Is that a setting?
  • Yes, we have something like this what you can check on Be|Photo demo. For this layout we used Full Screen revolution slider. To understand how this site was made, we recommend to upload that demo with slider on your side and check the settings. We also have an option to set Full Screen section with the content.
  • Wher do I find the option to fill the screen with content (no photo)?
  • Please add SECTION item and set Full width no margin style for the item. That's the only way to set full width for section.