Hover Effect on Blog/ Portfolio/ Shop

edited November 2015 in Theme support
Hello, 

I would like to change the hover effect done over the images that appear on the Blog/ Portfolio and the shop. Your demo http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/store/ , seems to be doing this in different ways and would like to know how to do it. Specifications: 

1. For Blog >>> I want the hover effect to be the title of the post, text white,text aligned in the center( dark grey background size of full box) >> as in your Demo http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/store/
2. For Portfolio >>> I want the hover effect to change the image ( from black/white to color image) + name of portfolio, text white,text aligned in the center ( Dark grey background size of full box) >> similar effect to as in your demo http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/store/
3. For woocommerce shop >> I want the hover effect to be the title of the product, text white,text aligned in the center. ( Dark grey background size of full box) 

Can you please advise on how to do this? 

Thank you! 

Comments

• Hi,

what you are trying to do, needs theme files customization. With custom css only it won't be possible.

Thanks for understanding!
  • So what do you suggest? I should spend more money and hire a developer to do this?

I think it's strange that you put up a Demo page with those same customizations and then you say that it's not possible to do... 

I hope you can understand, but I would appreciate a little bit more help here... 

• Yes, this is what we exactly suggest. If you are not developer and you don't know how to do it, you should hire developer. If you look at Item Support Policy you understand that theme files customization are not included into theme. WordPress developers are not responsible for theme customization.

Hope that you understand that we must respect the policy like all other people using this marketplace.
  • I completely understand its the policy, but my only point is that if to get an effect the same way you are showing in your website under a DEMO, I have to hire a developer, it is all a bit misleading on your side. 

Maybe something to add to future updates of the theme though, I saw the new update has the "second image over hover" in shop, so maybe adding other hover effects for other sections of the website could be a good step forward... just an idea. 

Thank you for your time and sorry for the rant. 

• Sure, we always listen our customers and we notice ideas on our "to do" list but at this moment we can not give you any estimated time when such features can be included as current list got hundreds of positions. You leave so many suggestions that it is not possible to add them all. Our team count only 4 people and it's technically impossible for us to add any feature you can imagine. Hope you understand our point as well.

Thanks!
  • Of course I do, anyways thanks and congrats for the great support, you guys are on top of stuff! 
  • We're really glad to hear that :)