Contact form not sending emails out

Hi I need HELP!!

I have been using the contact form 7 forms on my website with you guys because that is the contact form you guys support with your theme builder.

Out of nowhere the form has stopped sending emails to me with the form data. I have tried everything I updated the theme and the plug in with the newest versions and even built the forms from scratch again to find out if it was bugged.

Anyways if you don't know how to fix this what other contact form will you support in the builder? I already tried adding a different plug in but it won't show up.

This is the website URL http://workshopsinfrance.com/

Thank you!

Comments

• Hi,

what is the problem exactly? Because we did checked your site and mails can be send. After we send message, we got the information that message has been sent successfully.

Thanks!
  • Yes I know that it says it was sent successfully, but nothing arrives in the inbox of my email inlcuding the junk mailbox. I have tested it many times to different email addresses on outlook, yahoo and gmail and none have arrived in the inbox or junk boxes. 

The problem is that it will not send the information out after the form has captured the data.

I downloaded a plugin after just now that captures this info call "contact form DB" and this stores the submitted info on wordpress so I can see the form does record the information sent in it just does not send the email with the information out to me. This plugin doesn't send emails so this is not a solution.

This is very important to me to have a working contact form, I need to resolve this or have you tell me another plug-in to download for a contact form. Thank you so much!
  • I have this problem before but not with Betheme Theme,
    it's a smtp things from my hosting server or my company firewall,
    so I use a plugin call "Easy WP SMTP" ,
    than it solved the problem.
    Hope this help.
  • @dommy34 Like @lulugoh wrote, if you do not get the messages, it means that the problem may be with SMTP on your server side. But this should be fixed by your admins as the problem is not related with theme. Or you can try the plugin @lulugoh suggested above.
  • I've tested your contact form, it sent and show the successful message too.  Can you get my email?
  • I have not received any emails. It sends them successfully and I have downloaded a plugin that captures the data so I know that part works (I saw your incoming message Lulu on this plugin - not in my email though), but what doesn't work is the part that actually sends the email notification to me. I need this to work though as it is extremely important for my business.

I have made sure that I have the correct email in there and have tested it in multiple different email providers too. 

It is the plugin, I just don't know what to fix.

I really appreciate your help!
  • edited November 2015
    Have you try the plugin call "Easy WP SMTP"?
    It will transfer the message from your website using an SMTP email account,
    because some of the mailbox server (where the account you receive email)
    will block message from the website (see it as an scam email).
    My company server firewall is too strong (and the out source IT guy is too sucks),
    so I solve this problem by using Easy WP SMTP.

• @dommy34 Like @lulugoh wrote, you supposed to try this plugin. If you do not receive messages, it means that messages are blocked on server side by your admin and you should spoke with them.
  • edited January 2016
    I have downloaded the Easy WP SMTP plugin and entered in all of the info, now when I do a test message in the contact
    form I don't receive the emails. It does say the messages were sent successfully, but I don't see
    them anywhere? There isn't anywhere to put what email address the messages will be sent to 
    on that plugin, only on the contact form editor which I do have the email address I would like the 
    emails to go to filled in..

I entered in my hosting provider (godaddy) hosting information and I don't see any of the messages in my inbox. 
  • SO I have done a "test email" on the Easy WP SMTP plugin window (Not my contact form). That one actually arrives in my inbox. I tried to send a test message on the regular contact form and it doesn't arrive to my inbox.

So what this tells me is that the settings I have entered are correct, but wordpress/betheme is not sending my emails from the contact form itself.  Easy WP SMTP does not have an area for my to put in a email address that contact forms will be sent to on the plugin, only on the "Contact" window of the theme that it comes with which is set to my email address.

• So just switch to default WP theme now and check if e-mails are sending. This would show you that our theme is not the reason. We just do not have any impact on sending e-mails at all.