Disable damn animations

Hi, i've read almost all the questions, but no answer yet. 
Every time the page loads, all the elements from visual composer, loads with an effect. I hate it!
Does anyone knows how to remove that crap, or how to get support from Visual composer authors, since the plugin is bundled with the theme and not purchased?
I don't have any other plugins. Justh the themre and the Visual composer, nothing else, not even a slider.

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Hi,

this is one of the reasons why we do not recommend to use VC plugin. You can disable them individually for each item only. This plugin does not have any global option to turn off those animations. Animations, can be turned off globally for our Muffin Builder items only.

Thanks!
  • edited November 2015
    Thank you for your reply,
    But i think i will have no luck to do this.
    Hope in the future to add some more post blocks to your builder or to remove these stupid animations from VC, i have purchased some other themes that have disabled those animations by default.
  • edited November 2015
    In case  of someone else is interesting renaming animate.min.css to anything else, will do the job.
    You will find it at wp-content/plugins/js_composer/assets/lib/bower/animate-css.
    If the authors of  Betheme know a better way i would like to know please.

Thank you.
  • We do not have better way to remove them. Also, we can not remove those animations because VC plugin must work similar as default plugin and we can not touch it because otherwise we would get many complains that VC does not work as should. This can be done by authors who use VC as main builder.

Thanks for understanding!