Reset Demo Data

When you Import demo with attachments, it took 40 seconds, the error of the website.
When you re-import demo on the website duplicated start menu and much more. How to make reset demo data, and retry?

Comments

• Hi,

Which demo are you trying to import?

P.S. We appreciate if you can do not copy/paste text from other editors or places because you are adding extra tags and you broke the forum.

Thanks!
  • I even default demo doesn't load, the whole page is broken. Although I have installed the plugins, all activated and added revo slider. The only demo that managed to download without problems it would be carrental. We tried for three days to understand this. This product is not suitable for technical reasons, although it is very beautiful. Previously, no similar problems with other products. We would like to get a refund, how can I do this?
  • So everything is clear now. Have you seen how many images/media are included for DEFAULT demo? There is hundred of them and if you are using hosting with limits, this demo won't upload properly. You can try to upload this demo without attachments and you will see that because of limits on server side, demo with no attachments would upload properly.

Thanks!