Cafe slider - unable to achieve the 6 image assorted size look

edited November 2015 in Theme support
Hi there,

I've installed the BeTheme, imported the demo. Installed Revolution Slider. Imported all Cafe Rev Slider demo's at least 5 times. No matter what I do I cannot get the assorted sized photos look that you display in your demo.

Instead I get a horizontal slider only that varies in height from about 290px - 450px and distorts the images because it's upsizing them to fit the page width (I'm using the boxed layout).

Tried many different options, have tried all 6 demos in the home page Rev Slider selection drop down menu under the editor. I've gone into several of the Cafe demo slider settings in the Rev Slider settings and tried various combinations. I've watched your video but with no sound (nobody explaining what they're doing) and the print is sooooooooooo small and quite often very blurry that I cannot make out what's going on. (I found too small print and no voice instructions on a number of tutorial videos, drives me nuts.)

Content source = Have tried them all
Select a Slider Type = have tried all of them, have used the arrow drop down to select
Select Layout = have tried them all

When I try to import a slider template there is not a Cafe template to import.

I cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong, please help, thanks.

Deb

Comments