Masonry selections not displaying correctly

edited November 2015 in Portfolio
Hi there,

I have no idea what else to try, I don't think there's a setting left that I haven't tried to make this work. I've searched the forums and checked the documentation but I keep getting the same problem no matter what I do. Here is the link:

Masonry Problem Link

I cannot get rid of the horizontal margins separating the images so that I wind up with a true masonry look. I prefer the Masonry Flat but have tried the others with no luck. I've adjusted settings in the them options and wherever else I can find a setting to tweak. No luck. This same thing happens no matter if I use the Muffin Builder or the default WP Gallery directly in the page. I even found the drop down in the add section for whether to use columns, full width no margins "h & v" settings and tried different settings there but there's never any change.

Also, what's the best image sizing for the masonry flat or other masonry looks? Don't think I'll be using the Blog Masonry but not sure yet.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong or not doing?

Thanks,
Deb

Comments

• Hi,

please send us private message with url to site and also please attach link to this topic and we'll see what's wrong.
  • Hi Deb,
    I am experiencing the same problem after a recent betheme update.
    (masonry flat worked fine on my previous betheme version)
    Could you fix that problem - please let me know how.

It was suggested to use the "Force regenerate thumbnails" plugin but I am hesitant fearing to break other parts where images/thumbnails are in use....
    Thanks
  • Hello Muffingroup,

I'm also experiencing the same issue. 
    Masonry Flat is not resizing into a nice masonry grid. 

1. Selected '3 columns' it still displays in 4 columns.
    2. 'Force regenerate thumbnails' plugin is activated.
    3. Masonry Hover Details is working ok.

Can't send you link, working on MAMP server.

Could you let me know what I'm doing wrong or if it's a bug?
    Thanks!
  • @RetroA Without the link to site, we don't know what may be the problem.