Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Post tile showing changed markup in Search Result

edited September 2014 in Other
I recently checked the link of post after your theme install and I found that there is like count appear along with post title in the google search result. Is there any way to turn off the like or love count in the theme... it is also appearing in meta tags.

Please need a immediate resolve in this regard.

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • edited September 2014
    Not just counter you can see that date is also appearing in the title ..

I am using Yoast SEO plugin and does your built-in SEO plugin filters things better than this plugin ? ..

Do you have any sample post with these counter and author and date included please check if your built in SEO plugin does filter this in search then I will better use built in SEO fields.... please provide links to such sample post ..!!
  • edited September 2014
    Its only because the counter and date of publish has been inside the post title or taking attributes from it. Can you refer any other blogger site using your theme.

The affected post are the first two recent post I published after theme install. 

Please send any link to ensure that it is not common for all of your theme users.. Or I may go for a refund it case its your theme fault.

I also asked in google forums and they say it is the problem of schema markup gone bad terribly. They are not disclosing as to what going wrong but the indicate that markup of widget counts and date of published are similar for title also so it is appearing as mixed state.......

Look at the link below and you could see how much errors are there in your theme markups... for each post posted in your theme....

I need a proper answer to when such errors will be fixed and can I get a refund if these errors can be fixed ?