m

edited March 2016 in Other

Comments

• Hi,

for Be|Library demo, we used below css under Theme options > Custom CSS & JS > Custom CSS section to set background image for header creative:
    #Header_creative {
        background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) url("http://betheme.muffingroupsc.netdna-cdn.com/be/library/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/home_library_menu.jpg") no-repeat scroll left center;
    }
  • Hi,

Thank you for your help.

The Code changes my left Menu Background, but still 2 Problems.

First ist, that my Menu is still Black Color its not Transparent, so i cant see the Background image i just uploaded with your CSS Code.

And second, the Menu is on the left Side in the upper Side, i want the Menu to be in the Center of the left Side like your Demo.

How can i do that.

Thank You for your help.
  • Please deactivate maintenance mode on your site so we can have a look on it.
  • Ok.

1) So to make the whole menu section transparent, please use below css:
    #Header .top_bar_left, .header-classic #Top_bar, .header-plain #Top_bar, .header-stack #Top_bar, .header-split #Top_bar, .header-fixed #Top_bar, .header-below #Top_bar, #Header_creative, #Top_bar #menu { background-color: transparent !important; }
    2) For this, please use extra css as well:
    #menu { margin: 0 20px 0 0 !important; }
  • Thank you, the first problem is done. Bute the Second is still not ok.

The Menu is to high, i mean is to near in the upper section, to near to the logo.

You know what i mean? And i dont know if it is the Same font like the demo, i used now open sans, is this correct ??

Thank you :)
  • Another question is the contact section, how can i do it like the demo, half of the site is an picture and half is a formular ??

Thank you
  • In accordance to 2nd question, we do not understand what is not clear exactly and what does not work. Please make a screenshot of what you mean and explain what you want to do. Also please send us url to working site.

However, for contact page we put contact form in 1/2 column on the right side what you can see on http://pasteboard.co/2GVdAOo5.png and for SECTION item we set background image.

Next time, if you don't know how something was done, we recommend to import demo because it's the fastest and simplest way to learn the demos.