Sidebar for Custom post type?

Hi There,

Is it possible to add the sidebar for custom post type? I have a custom post type called "ai1ec_event" which is from the "All-in-One Event calendar".
But when i view a single (event)post i don't see a sidebar.. for example: http://www.kpjeemnes.nl/event/sterkste-man/ .

How can i get the sidebar with Betheme and custom post types?

Regards,
RT

Comments

• Hi,

yes, it is possible of course but please notice that we do not offer files customization. If you want to check how our custom post types looks like, we recommend to have a look into includes/ folder where our custom post types are.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Hi there,

Thanks for the information. I completly understand that you not support customization in files, but i need this to work. I will look in the includes folder and try customization true the child-theme.

thanks.
  • edited December 2015
    Can you help me in the right direction? An example of an event post is here http://www.kpjeemnes.nl/event/sterkste-man/

All the information is there, but no sidebar... i cant get it to work..

I think i have to adjust the sidebar.php for the sidebar to show in an event post?

kind regards,
    Ritchie
  • We already gave you a step for a right direction. Our custom post types, you can find under includes/ folder and except that there is nothing else what we can do. Just check for example includes/content-single-portfolio.php file which is custom post type and if you are a good coder, you will understand how it works. However if you don't understand the code, we suggest you to contact with your website developer. If you read Item Support Policy, you will understand that files customization are not included and we can not do any exceptions.

Thanks for understanding!
  • edited December 2015
    ok thanks again, i understand.

// edit //

i installed "The Events Calendar" from Tribe.. because i saw it was competible/integrated with Betheme.. so now i have a sidebar :)

kind regards
    Ritchie
  • Hi, I've issue in show sidebar in easypropertylisting plugin. (Special post type).

Also do the customization in sidebar.php and put to child theme but not succesed.

• hvcong

Hi,

What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

thanks
  • Hi, I've resolved this issue by add custom modification to theme-head function.
    Thank you!