Options disabled as I reached 50.01% memory limit.

Hey there, 
my BeTheme options doesnt pop up exactly the moment my memory limit is over 50%. 
It doesnt matter which plugins I use. 

Is there any way to fix this problem?

Greetings.

Comments

• edited December 2015
    System config:

Memory Limit: 100 MB
    WordPress Memory Limit: 100 MB
    PHP Post Max Size: 68 MB
    PHP Time Limit: 60s
    PHP Max Input Vars: 10000
    Max Upload-Size: 68 MB

So theres no reason in configuration. Im sure. 
    My wordpress is using 49.98 MB memory limit. The moment its over 50% I'm not able to access theme options anymore,
  • Hi,

please create a file with phpinfo() function on your server and send us a link so we can have a look on your configuration.
  • Hi, 

you can have a look on my configurations at: http://static.einetterms.de/info.php

Greetings
  • Looks like your settings are ok. Please try to increase memory_limit to 128 or even more and also please increase the following variables as much as possible: upload_max_filesize, max_execution_time, post_max_size and max_input_vars. However, if this won't help, we have no idea what else may be the problem.
  • Variables are maxed as possible. 
    And I got only 50% memory usage. 

So you got no idea how to solve the problem?
  • If above variables were increased as much as possible, we have no idea how to help you. It is necessary to increase above variables to check if this is a problem or not. Problems may be related with your plugins or other server settings as well. But because we are not admins experts, we don't know what else may be the reason. 2 or 3 times we met with similar situation in the past and in each case, admins were able to sort the issue because it was related with some special limits and server settings.