Customising Portfolio Grid Layout

Hi there,

I am nearly finished with my client website www.lucasiturriza.com, but would like to customise the portfolio (photos) a little and would really appreciate your help with this:

1) where can i change style (size, font, color) of the portfolio categories in general porfolio page?
2) how can i change the mouseover of this page to look like more like the tiles of the portfolio widget that we use on photography section on the homepage (when you scroll down) --> so semi-transparent flat background, Portfolio item name big and hopefully category below in smaller font.
3) As for the single portfolio layout, I hid the unnecessary info (likes, author and date, etc.) according to your indications, but when i open a portfolio item it still shows up for a second and just then disappears, is there no way to hide it completely?

Thanks a lot in advance for your soon reply.

Comments

• Hi,

1) Do you mean these http://snag.gy/YD4uH.jpg categories?

2) Sorry but this requires files customization. This is not possible with custom css.

3) What exactly shows up for a second? We did checked single portfolio page like http://www.lucasiturriza.com/photography/stcr/ and did not noticed anything similar.
  • Hi,

1) yes these categories, but on the portfolio (photos) main page.

2) So the only possible layout for this portfolio is the mouseover currently there, and it can not be styled in any way?? I really dont like the way the heading slides in, as well as colors and fonts, is there no way to change that at all? which files would have to be customized?

3) When you go to photos and click on any of the items, the like buttons and author info shows up for a moment, and just then it disappears and displays the desired layout.

Thanks for your help.
    Anja
  • 1) Ok. So you can change these attributes with below css:
    #Filters .filters_wrapper ul li a { color: #000 !important; font-weight: bold; font-size: 20px !important; }
    2) If you know coding, then everything is possible but we just do not have such features included. And unfortunately there is nothing what we can do to help you because if you will read Item Support Policy, you will understand that theme files customization are not included. So any modification, should be done by your website developer.

3) We do not see such behave. But because you hidden them with custom css, it is not possible to change this behave. To remove them completely from the code, it is also necessary to modify theme files.

Thanks for understanding!