Website Has Disappeared

Hi, 

I can login to my backend, but it seems the front end of my site has disappeared? I have no idea what happened. Maybe something has been updates automatically that's messed with the site but I don't know what? 

Fatal error: GeoIP API: Error traversing database - perhaps it is corrupt? in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data03/74/2742874/html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-geo-ip.php on line 1535 

The website name is www.carnavaldudesir.com 

Any help appreciated. 

Thanks,
Maria

Comments

• Hi Maria,

this issue is completely not related with theme. You should contact with your website developer because looks like something wrong happened with WooCommerce plugin files.

Thanks!
  • Thank you, the thing is I built the website and haven't made changes for months. So it must be some update with Be Theme or Woo that has automatically happened and not worked out. Last thing I did was publish a blog weeks ago and then everything was fine. I haven't touched the plugins and I can't even access them right now. There's just a message saying "Error fetching plugins." 

Is there no one else using Be Theme and Woo having these problems? 

Thanks! 

• So far, we did never met with anything like that unfortunately and that's why we are not sure what this may be exactly but it's for sure related with WooCommerce plugin. We suggest to start from plugin update but please do this thru FTP because all automatic updates are not good in our opinion and may bring problems only.