Checkout page shipping options do not show on Android phone

Hi there,

After the last update (I updated from 10.2 to 10.8) - the checkout page on android does not have the shipping options visible. Also - the total does not include shipping cost at all. Can you check what is wrong with the update? I have done a clean update, I have no custom overrides on woocommerce.

Attached is screenshot for the same.

Thanks!

Comments

• edited December 2015
    Look like this issue is due to the latest Amazon Payments plugin : http://www.woothemes.com/products/pay-with-amazon/

After selecting pay with Amazon - it should automatically show the shipping option when an address was selected. (We've disabled showing shipping options until and address was selected - because we only offer local pickup for eligible zip codes. This is a woocommerce option in Shipping - Hide shipping costs until an address is entered).

Now after selecting the Amazon address, the event to show shipping option does not happen.
  • Hey,

we did never tested this plugin so we don't know what exactly may be wrong. If we'll finish current "to do" stuff, we'll be able to have a look on this plugin.

Thanks!