Page is not updating when have large amount of elements

Hello,
am barely coming here as everything is just great with betheme, excellent updates, excellent options, demos and every little thing is just amazing about this theme. However I've just came through a strange Muffin Builder behavior, I'm working on this page which has more than 5 section each section contains fancy heading and visual editor and portfolio slider or 6 sliding boxes/trailer boxes. I've just noticed when I try to add more elements to section 5 and update the page, nothing happened the page says it's been updated but the elements I've just added to the 5th section is not there, I did try remove some elements and add elements I was trying to add, the page responds perfectly, but when I add more elements nothing happened like I didn't add nothing. I tried with another page to clone sections to exceed 5 or clone elements, it seems that at certain amount of elements the page is not updating and nothing more added. I did just update to 10.9 but the problem still there. I'm working on my localhost, and I don't think it's something related to xampp configuration like memory limits or something.

Comments