After upgrading to the latest version, the theme switched alignment

Hello, I've just upgraded the theme to the recent version (from version 10.7 to version 10.9) and suddenly the alignment of objects changed, meaning that objects that were position on the left (in MuffinBuilder) became now on the right.

Please see example on the website: http://www.michaeltzvi.co.il/ (pass is 123456). As an example, the video on the first page was on the left and the text on the right, same goes for the text below, it was placed to the left of the screen.

On the MuffinBuilder nothing was changed.

Please help solving the issue.

Thank you

Comments

• Hey,

we get many questions from RTL users that RTL builder and the content should work from the right to left side. As native RTL told us, when RTL is active, everything in the back-end and front-end should work from right to left side and this is what we did in recent update.

Thanks!
  • Well I think you missed a point. When I put things on the left side of the screen I kind of expect them to stay on the left side. If I have 4 objects in the row I expect them to be in the same order, not to switch order. RTL doesn't mean messing the order, it means that the alignment of text should be to the right... How do I change this back?
  • How it was in the previous versions it's how it is supposed to work (the objects are placed in the exact order I've put them). The current update messes everything up. 
  • I've switched everything places. Please next time point in the update log that changes are made (this issue wasn't mentioned in the updates log as I've checked). Good thing I don't have too many pages on my site to fix manually. 

Thanks.
  • If you will check Updates & Changelog section, you will see that in version 10.7 we added support for RTL in Muffin Builder. So it has been mentioned in updates log.