Footer udder content and hooks

When I use the Sliding under content style on the footer, my custom hook "after content" disappears or just becomes white space I think?
Anyway to fix this? 

Comments

• Maybe it's due to the bugs in html code? Just open your site in html mode in Firefox and you will see a bugs in red color.
  • edited December 2015
    you mean right click and view source?

I see a stray div tag but that's in the footer.php file

Pulled that div out of the footer.php

Running through W3 validator, looks like just miscellaneous theme and plugin stuff

I think it's just something when trying to use a hook after content and the slide under footer setting at the same time. The hook looks like its at the very bottom of the site when you try to do that, down over the top of the copy right footer info area.

maybe a bug?
  • Yes, that's what we mean. Such bugs does never come with theme so it's something what you did on your side. This may be plugin of course but also you may did a mistake in the code. However, we don't where the mistake exactly is because we did not build that site.
  • Ok, thanks... Not sure how it got their either. Have not messed with that file any time presently and theme updates would override the file correct? Anywho, removed that.

Will play around with plugins etc.... and report back if I find anything, thank you.