After updated to 10.9 my portfolio item pages are all gone..!

edited December 2015 in Theme support
Hi there,

After I updated BE to the latest, 10.9 version. I noticed that all of my portfolio items are gone.

and the rest...

Do you have any ideas? Is it related to Thai URL? But it used to be ok before this version.

Please have a look for me too.

Thanks,

Comments

• Hi,

for sure, it's not because of the update and we are 1000% sure about that. And yes, the reason may be your Thai language. Try to create regular links and then check.
  • edited December 2015
    ok, I've changed Permalink to full English also the title but it still doesnt shown up. So, Thai language is not an issue and it used to be ok with it.

http:/xxx

Please could you find a way to fix this? It used to work perfectly fine.

Thank you.

• Did you tried to disable plugins? Or did you tried to use default permalinks under Settings > Permalinks section?
  • I have tried disabled all the plugins and there is nothing changed.

But when I chose default permalink, everything seems alright even though it's Thai URL but this is not an option as my client want it to be 'post title' instead. 

Do you have any way to fix this? It is never have this kind of problem with this before until I updated to the latest version.

Thanks,
  • To be honest, we don't know what may be the problem. But please switch to default wp theme and check if the portfolio items behave the same.
  • OK, it was fixed.

All I have done is only swap between default permalink and then back to my settings. And then everything works like before.

Just to let you know - incase if there is someone has a problem like me.

• Looks like you had imps on your site :) We are happy to hear that you sorted it out!