zoom and thumb proportion

hi, i need two info:

1) disable the zoom at mouse over

2) have the same proportion (es 1:1) between the thumb in the grid view and the featured image in the single item view

Comments

• Hi,

1) What zoom on mouse over you mean exactly? Where? Please send us link to page where you got this zoom so we can have a look on it.

2) We would be grateful if you can show us on screenshot what you mean exactly and also link to page where this happen is necessary.
  • hi, the link is http://www.epmroma.it/new/archinetwork/

1) i mean the zoom effect of the image on portfolio when step on it with the mouse

2) the thumb image is 264x184 but if i click on the item and enter on the single portfolio page the featured image is 880x465px that is not the same proportion and some part of the image are hidden
  • 1) Ok. So to remove that zoom effect, you must use extra css:
    .image_frame .image_wrapper img:not(.ls-l) { transform: scaleY(1) !important; }
    2) Sizes are similar and that's the best sizes available for thumbs on portfolio single portfolio pages. But if you want to change these sizes, you must play with functions/theme-functions.php file which is responsible for images sizes.
  • thank you. i tried to play with the file but i am not skilled so much.
    Can you help me to set a specific size for thumbnail into the portfolio 3 column grid view and for the big featured image into portfolio single item view?
    thank you
  • We are sorry but if you read Item Support Policy, you will understand that files customization are not included. So if you don't know what to do and how, you should contact with your developer because for such customization website developer is responsible only.