Getting an Internal Error When Updating a Page

Hello-

I was working with the theme just fine for several pages, but I now no matter what I do, some of the pages won't update, instead I get this error:

unused

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@[REMOVED DOMAIN NAME].com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
I tried deleting the original page and restarting, after editing it some it started doing the same thing. So, I tried cloning an imported demo page, and it worked for a few updates then started doing the same thing.

I'm not trying to break the site, I've changed the title on a couple of the sections and added some margin and padding. In the items themselves I've added basic text and images, the same as other working pages. I'm really not pushing this at all, I've double checked the logs and nothing has been logged as wrong.

I'm honestly quite frustrated at this point and would appreciate any and all help.

Thank you,
Adam

Comments