Problem with archive view

HI,
I’ve got a problem in blog view. In the category page the content begins with a text relating to the first article. How can I fix? Thanx

Comments

• Hi,

Please go to Settings > Reading > Front Page Displays and select your Blog Page
    Please also select it in Theme Options > Blog > Blog Page

Thanks!

• Hi Muffin, I have the same issue.... but I dont want my home page as blog page, I used a different page then the blog is another feature of chapter of the site, like "news". 

I just want the result of the category search like that you beautiful  masonry grid,  not a piece of post and the the grid.

If it is not posible skiping the first step (Settings > Reading > Front Page Displays and select your Blog Page)  you said to the previous user, please  where is the  category file to modify by hand?

Thanks in advanced. 
  • @mrbean It is not possible to skip the first step. And also, this can not be modified in category files anywhere. Please also notice, in reference to Item Support Policy, files customization are not included.

Thanks for understanding!
  • @mrbean I finally solved with:

.extra_content .has_content .the_content_wrapper, .extra_content .category_description .the_content_wrapper {
        display: none;
        margin-bottom: 40px;
    }