Contact Form 7 jumps to top

Hi,

I was wondering if you would be able to help me solve my dilemma with the Contact Form 7 plugin which jumps to the top of the page when I click on it? The plugin hasn't been altered and was part of the demo data.

Thanks!

Comments

• Any link to page where this happens?
  • rosieluo.com

If you go onto the Make an Appointment page, the form has this issue.

Thank you for your support!
  • Ok, we see what is happening. Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check how many html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.
  • Hi, 

Thank you for your reply. I need some help in solving the issue. It states that a div was seen but there were open elements, and also an a start tag but an element of the same type was already open, and says that end tag a violates nesting rules. How do I solve this? Apologies, I am new to the realms of web development.

Thank you greatly for your support.
    Here is the source code for you to look at view-source:http://rosieluo.com/contact/#
  • Such bugs, does not come with theme so there is nothing what we can do to help you unfortunately. These bugs may be related with extra plugins, files customization or even typing content in the back-end. So if you won't be able to find where the problem is, you should contact with your web developer.

Thanks for understanding!