Resume Theme - Large Photo options

HI Be Theme experts,

The large image on this theme looks the best on an ipad, showing the whole image nicely. But, on a computer, the image is very large and on a smart phone the image you can only see the left side. I've try every possible combination to make it work.

What setting should I use to have the image resize properly?

Thanks,
Liz

Comments

• Hi Liz,

please show us on screenshot what you mean and also provide the link to page where this happen.
  • How do I add the computer, iPad and iPhone screen captures to this dialog box?

Here is the link to the site: http://www.jordanincometaxservice.com/
  • Like we wrote above, we need a screenshot with necessary modifications because we have no idea what you want to do.
  • I understand that you need a screen shot and I have three ready to send you. I can't see in this small dialog box if the images are correct, but maybe this will be helpful.imageimageimage
  • But as we see, this image is background`s section and that's why it is not responsive. Unfortunately, this background was made with css and this is the reason why is just incompatible with responsive mode.
  • Interesting that you would use a unresponsive image in a responsive website. When I purchased it, the site is suppose to be responsive, but the image is not. Yikes. Now what am I to do? I just spent $60 and all this time for a client who wanted a responsive site.
  • edited January 2016
    Please understand that this is not something like "theme issue" but it's just technically not possible. Do you understand what is technical limit? If you don't know, we recommend to read some articles in the web and you will understand that css backgrounds are not responsive and won't be until device`s producers won't start support such features. This is the reason why under Theme options > Responsive section we added an option to disable background images on mobiles. Trust us, if this would be possible, we would be able to do it.
  • Oh, okay. I'll try disabling the background image on mobiles. Thanks for the tip. Appreciate it.
  • No problem :) We are more that happy that we could be helpful.