Footer Setup...

Hey there,

First off - GREAT theme and great support.  I've been very impressed - Thank You!

Couple footer questions:

1) I love all the footer layouts in the BeTheme Options... But, of course, you can't please everyone.  =)

How would I go about setting up the footer to use four columns; 1/2 1/4 1/8 1/8?

2) How would I add images to the footer copyright bar?  I would like my copyright info on the left and add some association logos to the right.  Anyway to accomplish this?

Thanks!

Comments

• Hey,

1) We do not have any option to set such layout for footer. But what you can try to do is get 1/4 for example and use 1/2 column shortcodes inside. We did never tested this but probably would work.

2) This requires files customization and can be done under footer.php file only.
  • 1) Yes - I tried this and had so-so results.  My main issue is that I need specific headers for each column.  One for quick links internal to the site... and one for links to sister companies outside the site.  If I try to cheat it in the Widget title, it looks "ok" on desktop - but incorrect on mobile.

Is it possible to modify a file to accomplish this?

2) Gotcha. Thanks.
  • 1) Ok, so it won't be possible then. This requires many files customization and is not and easy thing.
  • When you say "won't be possible" you just mean, not through support.  I should be able to hire a developer to prepare this, correct?  There's noting inherent in the theme that should limit us from doing this.
  • Yes, this is what we meant exactly because what you need, requires files customization what can be handled by developer with good coding skills. If you no coding, then obviously there is no limits.